Built to Last: Rugged Computing in a Compact Form Factor
Intermec fixed and vehicle mount computers include the latest radio technologies including industry standard 802.11x, Cisco® certified compatibility, and support for Bluetooth® scanning and peripherals, enabling either wired or wireless operation. They are ideal for the demands of mobile warehouse and inventory-control applications common to material handling equipment and industrial vehicles such as forklifts and hostlers. Their compact form factor and rugged design also make these computers ideal for fixed mount applications such as cross docking, manufacturing work stations, shop floor, and other warehouse and distribution environments.
- Thor CV31 Vehicle Mount Computer »
- The Thor™ CV31 vehicle-mount computer combines the latest computing technology with a small footprint, presenting your critical supply chain workflow information where it is easily seen, within reach, but never in the way.
- CV41 Fixed Vehicle Mount Computer »
- The Intermec CV41 vehicle-mount computer provides the ideal balance of operator usability, application performance, and ease of deployment and maintenance – all of which leads to improved forklift operator performance and gives you a true business edge.
- CV61 Fixed Vehicle Mount Computer »
- The Intermec CV61 12.1" vehicle-mount computer combines next generation technology with a smart design that makes it easy to migrate from legacy products. Includes full PC functionality running Windows 7 Professional or Windows XP Professional, a 1.8 GHz Intel Atom processor with 3GB RAM, and Vocollect VoiceCatalyst integration.
- Thor VM3 Vehicle Mount Computer »
- The Thor™ VM3 is the industry’s most capable full-size vehicle-mounted computer, delivering unmatched workflow efficiency in the toughest environments.