Built for the Task at Hand: Rugged Computing for Real-World MobilityIntermec's rugged handheld computers are built for the task at hand, combining the advantage of consumer PDAs and high-end industrial mobile computers into a single rugged package. Like PDAs, Intermec systems are small and lightweight, yet they provide targeted functionality, a tactical keypad, and enhanced connectivity (including industry standard 802.11x, Cisco® compatibility, and Bluetooth®). Combining the latest Microsoft® Windows® operating system technology, Intermec SmartSystems™ device management software, and superior industrial design and ruggedness means that Intermec handhelds are easy to deploy, use, and support for a small business or an enterprise.
Adding Intermec's unique, modular FlexDock Docking System adds another degree of ease: A single docking infrastructure can support your charging and communications needs for a mix of rugged handheld computers as well as mobile printers. Individual cups provide the flexibility to design a docking system that best suits your needs today, and in the future.
Light Duty Handling
- CS40 Mobile Computer »
- The smallest, most advanced, rugged mobile computer. Designed specifically for field workers needing the size and styling of a smart phone, and the reliability of a rugged mobile computer with advanced 3.75G communications, as well as integrated high-performance 1D/2D scanning capability.
Medium Duty Handling
- CK3X Mobile Computer »
- Featuring a highly adaptable design, the CK3X enables a variety of in-premise applications to reach their full workflow-performance potential and improve their operational metrics, as well as simplifying IT support, and controlling operating costs.
- CK3R Mobile Computer »
- The easy-to-use and easy-to-implement CK3R helps capture all the benefits of automation with a power-efficient design, and quick and accurate scanning.
- CN50 Mobile Computer »
- The Intermec CN50 is the only 3.75G wireless mobile computer that combines a small and light-weight form factor with a rugged design to deliver the most advanced, high performance voice and data communication solution specifically designed for the highly mobile field worker.
- CN51 Mobile Computer »
- The Intermec CN51 is the most versatile mobile computer in its class allowing the choice of Android or Windows operating systems, along with a large, resistive multi-touch display and a power-packed 1.5GHz dual core multi-engine processor and state of the art battery.
Heavy Duty Handling
- CK70 Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer »
- The Intermec CK70 is the next-generation, ultra-rugged mobile computing solution with purpose-built design optimized for demanding courier express and parcel environments, enabling increased user efficiency for improved customer service and service-level-agreement compliance.
- CK71 Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer »
- The Intermec CK71 is the no-compromise, next-generation ultra-rugged mobile computer that achieves true functional agility with the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle, and ergonomics for the most demanding warehouse-distribution and manufacturing environments.
- The Intermec CN70 and CN70e Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computers »
- The Intermec CN70 and CN70e are ideal for field mobility applications that demand a compact form factor with no compromise on ruggedness. Next-generation architecture, combined with market-leading wireless communications and data capture capabilities, delivers optimal worker productivity.
- 70 Series RFID Computers »
- The no-compromise 70 Series mobile computer family now includes passive UHF reading as a fully integrated feature.
- FlexDock Modular Docking System »
- The Intermec FlexDock is a uniquely scalable, modular docking system for Intermec products, giving you the flexibility to design the docking system that best suits your needs today, as well as in the future. FlexDock is designed to work across Intermec's light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty-handling mobile computer product lines, as well as with Intermec mobile printers.