Productivity is in the Air
Joining the diverse line of RFID readers are the Intermec RFID antennas, including antennas specifically designed for fixed applications as well as vehicle mount applications where shock and vibration can far exceed average industry specifications. Intermec RFID antennas provide the vital link between reader and tag, serving as the conduit that moves data back and forth.
Find the Right RFID Antenna for Your Needs
For full specifications, and to find the right RFID antenna for your application and environment, download our comprehensive antenna-specification table:
RFID Antenna Specification Comparisons (XLS) »
- IA33D / IA33E Antenna Cell (FCC and ETSI) »
- The extremely rugged, mostly metal Antenna Cell is specifically designed for RFID lift-truck applications. Its compact design fits within the confines of the Adaptable Load Backrest, and is available in both FCC an ETSI frequencies.
- IA33A Panel Antenna (FCC) »
- The IA33A Panel Antenna is circularly polarized, and is appropriate for indoor use in FCC-regulated environments. The IA33A supports all fixed RFID readers, and can support vehicle-mount readers in some applications.
- IA33B Low-Profile Panel Antenna (ETSI) »
- The IA33B Panel Antenna is a circularly polarized panel antenna designed with a low profile. The IA33B is appropriate for indoor use in ETSI-regulated environments, and supports all fixed RFID readers, as well as vehicle-mount readers in some applications.
- IA33F Standard-Range Panel Antenna (ETSI) »
- The IA33F Panel Antenna is a medium- to long-range antenna designed to support stationary RFID applications in indoor, ETSI-regulated environments. It is closely related to the IA33G, which serves FCC-regulated environments. The IA33F Panel Antenna is RoHS-compliant, with right-hand circular polarization.
- IA33G Standard-Range Panel Antenna (FCC) »
- Closely related to the IA33F, the IA33G Panel Antenna is also a medium- to long-range antenna, but is instead designed for use in FCC-regulated environments. The IA33G Panel Antenna supports indoor, stationary RFID applications, and like the IA33F, it is RoHS-compliant, with right-hand circular polarization.
- IA33H Long-Range Panel Antenna (FCC) »
- The IA33H Panel Antenna is designed for a longer read range – it supports stationary RFID applications in indoor, FCC-regulated environments where readers must spaced at greater distances. The IA33H Panel Antenna is a right-hand circularly polarized antenna; for left-hand circular polarization, see the closely related IA34B.
- IA34B Long-Range Panel Antenna (FCC) »
- Like the IA33H, the IA34B Panel Antenna is designed for a longer read range, but with left-hand circular polarization. The IA34B supports supports stationary RFID applications in indoor, FCC-regulated environments where readers must spaced at greater distances; for right-hand circular polarization, see the closely related IA33H.
- IA36A Rugged Antenna (ETSI) »
- With vertical polarization and rugged construction, the IA36A rugged antenna is specifically designed for vehicle-mount applications in ETSI-regulated environments. Shock and vibration in these applications can far exceed the specifications of antennas designed for fixed applications. Its fiberglass radome makes the IA36A one of the toughest antennas on the market.
- Compatible Third-Party RFID Antennas »
- These third-party antennas are compatible with Intermec RFID products, and are available through Product Links.